8 Eagle Drive, TEWANTIN QLD 4565Sold
PRICE DROP! Resort inspired - Old Tewantin - Riverside bliss
House Sold - TEWANTIN QLD
Welcome to 8 Eagle Drive Tewantin, this wee gem of a home has been beautifully and lovingly renovated and is ready for you to simply move in and nest away to your hearts content.
Found on the riverside of old Tewantin, this single level 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is just full of charm.
As you step inside you a welcomed into the heart of the home, the kitchen; where you have a bird’s eye view to the rest of the open plan living spaces, instantly you feel the relaxing vibe this house brings. Beautiful coastal themed flooring flows throughout the living rooms that lead you to the outdoor entertaining area. You will feel as though you have instantly been transported to Bali with the gorgeous outdoor resort style pool to relax around. You will have no need to travel in a hurry with what this home brings to your world.
Come through for a stickybeak and secure this little piece of paradise, this home is going to fly off the shelf.
Our Favourite Features:
• Riverside of Tewantin
• Clarey Park to the rear of the block.
• 865m2, flat block & Solar hot water.
• Disability friendly main bathroom and access ramp
• Beautifully renovated, open plan design.
• Kitchen is the heart of the home.
• 3 great sized bedrooms & 2 great sized living areas.
• Fans & built-in robes throughout.
• A/C in main bedroom.
• Private undercover outdoor area.
• Resort Style Pool & fully fenced.
• Undercover Parking & Great sized shed.
If you have been looking for your forever home or the ideal investment, then 8 Eagle Drive is a must inspect.
• Approx 200m to river as the Eagle flies.
• Noosa Golf club, Wooroi Bike Park & local shops a short walk or ride.
• Tewantin CBD, Schools, sporting clubs just a short drive.
• Noosa Civic shopping centre 10 minute drive.
• Noosa river & Gympie Terrace dining precinct 8 minute drive.
• Noosa main beach & the world famous Hastings St just over 9km away.
• Sunshine Coast Airport 30 minute drive.
Advertised inspection times are strict, a beautiful home backing onto the Clarey Park underpinned by an 865m2 block is rare, contact the team for further details as we are ready and waiting to show you through!
Be quick and get your talons into this one before it is snapped up!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.