52 Mckinnon Drive, TEWANTIN QLD 4565Sold $1,090,000
Old Tewantin - Convenience and Quality
House Sold - TEWANTIN QLD
Feel at home from the moment you pull into the driveway, from it’s picture-perfect modern exterior to its free flowing and open plan interior, and don’t forget the back covered entertaining area overlooking the picturesque fully fenced yard ready for the kids, grandbabies or furbabies to enjoy.
Or simply the perfect place to enjoy a BBQ and drinks with friends.
This Old Tewantin, single level, open plan beauty will draw the attention of families, retirees and investors alike. Set on a flat 744m2 fully fenced block with low maintenance gardens, this home is as convenient as it is well presented.
Within walking distance to Tewantin State School, Tewantin Shopping Village and Noosa District Sporting Complex means you can leave the car at home.
Location isn’t the only feature of the home. Here are some of the best bits;
• Generous 244m2 floorplan, 2.55m ceilings, quality throughout.
• 4 well-sized bedrooms with built in robes.
• Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in robe.
• Open plan kitchen with walk in butlers pantry.
• Huge 10kw split system air conditioning.
• Free flowing living and dining areas – entertainer delight.
• 744m2 block with large backyard – plenty of room for a pool.
• Double lock up garage, fully fenced, room for boat or caravan.
• House set back off the road, Crim-safe.
• Solar, 5000L water tank and town water.
• R2.5 insulation batts & “Solarblock 2” window tinting.
• Building Energy Star rating – 5 stars.
Enjoy everything Noosa Shire has to offer, less than 10 minutes drive to Noosa’s River Precinct and under 15 minutes to world famous Noosa Main Beach, Hastings Street and Noosa Junction.
Opportunities like this one are rare so contact us today to inspect this lovely home.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.