34 Ponderosa Drive, COOROY QLD 4563Sold $925,000
Acreage Opportunity in the Heart of Noosa Hinterland
House Sold - COOROY QLD
Stay Property Group is proud to bring to market 34 Ponderosa Drive.
The homestead is nestled in the hinterland township of Cooroy where the local community is hallmarked with the friendly, tightknit, and welcoming attitude you expect from this picturesque hamlet.
The sky is the limit with the unique opportunity. Low maintenance, 1 acre of flat land and located on a quiet no through road. You can shape this property, with your own style and taste into the home of your dreams!
Ideal for tradies or those looking for a home that lends itself to mixing business with pleasure.
• 3 bed, 2 Bath, 6 Car, indoor fireplace, rumpus room + office
• Oversized shed/workshop with 3 phase power + machinery shed & carport
• Oodles of character throughout the property with hard wood floors and industrial style kitchen
• Solar, Massive undercover deck wrapping around the front of the property
• Private driveway, 3 water tanks – 2 x 5,000g & 1 x 2,000g (Approx 45,000L in total)
• Huge, flat, useable block with space for caravan, boat and/or pool to be added
Cooroy is aptly known as the heart of the Noosa Hinterland and has everything you need close at hand; fantastic schools, sporting facilities, shopping, dining, healthcare with some big infrastructure projects on the horizon including the Hinterland Adventure Park due to be completed later this year.
The local railway station is nearby, making stops at every main town, all the way to Brisbane, which itself is only a 2hour20min ride away. You can sit back and relax with no traffic concerns as you hurtle towards work or your next East Coast adventure.
• Located in Cooroy with everything at your fingertips.
• Eumundi; with Wednesday and Saturday markets, Eumundi brewery and the sunshine coast favourite pub only 8 minutes down the road.
• 15 minutes to Tewantin, Gympie Terrace and Noosa River.
• 25 minutes to world famous Noosa Main beach and hasting street.
• 40minutes to Sunshine Uni, Hospital & International airport.
This position offers a relaxed hinterland village feel whilst still being close to everything this beautiful part of the world has to offer!
Call now to learn more about this beautiful property today!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the
information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and
disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the
information contained herein.