28 Beddington Road, DOONAN QLD 4562Auction Sat 11 Dec at 12:00 pm
Room to grow in beautiful Doonan
House - DOONAN QLD
**Correct address is opposite Noosa Reds Tomato Farm**
Stay Property Group is proud to present 28 Beddington Rd, Doonan to market. The sheer scale of this property is incredible. If you need space to spread your wings, then 28 Beddington Road is your new home. The main house has stunning, high ceilings, enormous doorways and spacious rooms that invite you to make yourself at home. The polished timber floors that run throughout are unique and full of character.
The extension that was added in 2015 is a Master suite or parents’ retreat. You can relax and unwind in the generous bedroom with ensuite. The immense shower, separate toilet and gorgeous double vanity mean you never have to wait your turn again! The 3 other bedrooms are oversized and have expansive windows to match their scale. These allow natural light to come flooding in, whilst allowing for tree views in every aspect. Inbuilt wardrobes in all the bedrooms make storage a breeze.
The heart of the property is the mammoth, open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. You have space to create, relax and be entertained, together or in your own separate areas. The kitchen has a butler’s pantry and laundry for practicality and function.
• 2 acres fully fenced with 406m2 (in total) under roof
• 4 beds + activity room/office, 2 bathrooms, 1 bath
• High ceilings, open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Butler’s pantry and laundry off kitchen
• Main bathroom with shower & separate toilet
• Inbuilt wardrobes in all bedrooms & fans throughout
• Huge private driveway with 15 parking bays¸ space for all the toys
• Large established trees, hedges and seasonal creek
• 2×23,000 +7,000 litre tanks = 53,000 litre total water tanks
• Building & Pest Report available upon request
The second dwelling on this lovely property has been thoughtfully converted with the hard work already been done, creating a 2-bedroom + office house that spans 178m2. The modern family, looking for privacy and space could capitalise on this as a teenagers’ or guest retreat. The rental yield or option for going concern with a home business option offers flexibility & exciting opportunities.
• Open plan kitchen/living
• Abundant natural light and privacy
• Aircon in living area
• 2 bedrooms + office with inbuilt wardrobes & large windows
• Second bedroom has access to bathroom
• Bathroom/laundry/toilet all in one
• Kitchen has large butler’s pantry and storage for another laundry if you desire
Picturesque natural waterway- the seasonal creek at the side of the property attracts an abundance of native wildlife with a genuine sub-tropical feel. Just minutes from Noosa and Eumundi, with easy access to the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane airports.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the
information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the
information contained herein.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 8,228 m²
- Floor Area is 406 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 15 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining