199 Highfield Rise, POMONA QLD 4568Sold $960,000
Perfectly proportioned family home in peaceful Pomona
House Sold - POMONA QLD
Come and find your slice of residential heaven in this tranquil, natural wonderland. The expansive 2.14 acre block gives you plenty of room to enjoy the abundance of friendly bird life and luscious greenery of the National Park. Built in 1999, this structurally sound home has been lived in and loved by the current owners for its lifetime. The Building and Pest is a testament to how well they have cared for the property, with no points of concern found.
Each of the 4 bedrooms are well sized and have private views into the exuberant foliage that boarders the block. It’s so secluded you won’t notice the single neighbouring property.
To the rear of the home you’ll find the impressive rock retaining wall and stairs, built with love with rocks from Cooroy mountain. So fitting of their surroundings this beautiful feature piece looks as though it grew from the ground itself, and creates a stunning backdrop for the alfresco dining area.
The location in the enchanting, small village of Pomona is absolute magic. There is a genuine, caring community in this quiet corner of the Noosa Shire. The Pomona Distillery is a short drive away and has a focus on community spirit and passion for the delicious quality of it’s locally brewed beers and gin. The Noosa Shire Museum, The Majestic Theatre and the Pomona Railway Station Gallery are a reminders of the rich history of this idyllic town.
Noosa District State Highschool is just 10 minutes away and Pomona State school is close by. You’ll also find the convenience of all the modern amenities in town, just down the road.
If its the beach your craving, a 25 minute drive will see you bathing in the pristine waters of Noosa Main Beach and enjoying the many, world renowned eateries along the famous Hastings Street Strip.
• 4 bed, 2 bathroom, 5 car spaces (2x Shed & 3 x drive through car port)
• Main bedroom – walk through robe & ensite, other 3 bedrooms, build in robes & fans
• 25 Minutes to Noosa
• 11 Minutes to Cooroy
• Huge outdoor undercover area at rear
• Well looked after home in great condition
• Secluded, natural surroundings
• Front verandas 3.5m back verandas 4.5m
• Car ramp to give you the freedom to work under vehicles at your leisure, small, large or caravan
• Large useable Dam, pump with access to all gardens
• 15k Gallon water tanks (56,000L)
• Fully fenced & 3 gates for the fur babies and vehicles
• School bus picks up from the corner of the block
• Building and Pest available on request
Please don’t hesitate to arrange a viewing or attend our advertised open homes as a home of this standard doesn’t last long, contact the team for further details!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.