19 Dame Patti Drive, SUNRISE BEACH QLD 4567Offers Over $1,100,000
Beachside opportunity you have been waiting for!
House - SUNRISE BEACH QLD
This solid 1980’s built, hardwood framed, brick and tile home is being offered to market for the first time in over 20 years!
This quaint beach shack is in great condition and ready to move straight into, perfect for someone looking to add future value or even room to extend to their taste.
• Solid brick & tile home
• B&P available for serious buyers
• 665m2 block – Dame Patti Park Neighbouring
• Split system AC & fans throughout
• Large rear entertaining deck
• Smaller deck and timber garden shed
• Side access & fully fenced yard.
Offering 3 bedrooms, neat and tidy 2-way bathroom, central living area and kitchen that ties into the oversize outdoor living area perfectly.
Enjoy a vino on the deck overlooking the natural beauty of the park on the other side of the fully dog fenced yard while the kids, grand babies or fur babies play.
Pre-sale Building & Pest inspection available for genuine buyers.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a block of land to build your dream home on, then there is genuine knock down and rebuild potential in this position and at this price.
• Dame Patti Park right next door!
• Sunrise Beach & Chalet & Co café. Short walk
• Sunrise IGA, Doctors & shops. Short walk
• Sunshine Beach SHS, St Thomas More School. Short walk
• Noosa Aquatic Centre, Noosa Tennis Club & Noosa Dolphins Rugby. Short walk
• Noosa Junction shopping, bars and dining – approx. 5 minutes’ Drive
• Hastings St, Peregian Beach & Noosa River – approx. 10 minutes’ Drive
Surrounded by all the amenities of Noosa’s eastern beach’s you could leave the car at home and stroll to the sea change you’ve been waiting for.
The current owners have loved their time in Sunrise Beach, they have made a purchase elsewhere and have aggressively priced to realize the market with a quick sale.
A home at this price neighbouring Dame Patti Park and just a short stroll to the white sand of Sunrise Beach is not going to last!
Contact the team to arrange a viewing.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.