105 Werin Street, TEWANTIN QLD 4565Sold $750,000
Detonate or Renovate? The choice is yours!
House Sold - TEWANTIN QLD
This entry level 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom home is set on an a 506 square metre block in the sought-after area of Old Tewantin.
With great bones and charming features, this home is a blank canvas awaiting you to lovingly bring her back to life with your own style and flair. Or simply have her removed to create and build your own dream property.
This solid low maintenance home has it all and is perfect for first home buyer, a young family, and of course the savvy investor.
Location, Location, Location:
• Tewantin State Primary School 650m away – Perfect for families
• Short walk to Tewantin shops and cafes.
• Noosa Tennis club, Multi Sports complex, and Noosa Golf Course just a short walk or drive
• 6 mins drive to Noosa River on Gympie Terrace where you can enjoy plenty of shopping and dining.
• 6 mins to Noosa Civic shopping centre.
• 12 mins drive to the world-famous Hasting St, Main Beach, and National Park.
• Convenient bus stop just up the road
Our Favorite Features
• Great street in a sought-after suburb
• A renovators delight
• First home buyer’s dream
• Investor’s opportunity
• Room for a pool
• Private rear yard
If you are looking for a project to sink your teeth into as a first home buyer or an investor then look no further than 105 Werin Street Tewantin, so much potential awaits you.
Arrange an inspection asap as little gems like this don’t last, be quick and contact the team for further details now!
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.