10 Avian Court, DOONAN QLD 4562Sold
Enchanted tropical rainforest hideaway
House Sold - DOONAN QLD
At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac situated in the desirable suburb of Doonan in the Noosa Hinterland, this beautiful home offers peace and tranquillity.
If you are looking for a large single level home on easy care acreage, this quality Grandview build home offers plenty of indoor and outdoor living spaces from which to enjoy the lush and fully landscaped surrounds, this home is well worth a closer look.
Let this home chose you as you drive down a sealed driveway, bordered by established tropical gardens showcasing Leopard and Poinciana trees, this could be your very own private hinterland retreat. As you walk through the solid wooden front door you will notice the beautiful timber floors that then lead you to the modern renovated kitchen, all with high ceilings and quality finishes. Awaiting you is a large open plan living and dining area, with combustion fire, and a separate media room for those quiet nights in. This home boasts four bedrooms with an office or fifth bedroom, all carpeted with built in robes and fans. The master has a walk in robe and ensuite with access to the spa pavilion and outside deck, a truly blissful space.
The large screened outdoor room is an entertainers delight with not only a firepit, but your very own wood fire pizza oven. Sit in the beautiful spa pavilion area and drink in the ambience over looking lawns & tropical trees surrounded by the melody of birds and nature.
This easy care 4,007m2 block has tropical walkways, large flat lawn area, sealed driveways and parking spaces undercover for all the toys. A double lockup garage; double shed with power and extra high carport; plus another carport for trailers. You will never be short of vehicle parking space. All with-in close proximity to Eumundi township and the world famous Eumundi markets, with easy access to the Bruce highway, Sunshine Coast Airport, Cooroy and Noosa.
Features of the property:
• Quality build in 2007: four-bedroom, two bathroom plus study and large media room
• Parents’ retreat: walk-in-robe, ensuite, deck and spa access
• 4,007m2 block, private cul-de-sac location
• Hardwood timber floors, carpeted bedrooms
• Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens and large level lawn area
• Fully ducted air-conditioning; 3kw solar power, electric hot water
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 2 car internal garage, 2 car garage & undercover carport + room for caravan/boat
• NBN internet
• 1 x 83,000L Underground Concrete Tank & 1 x 10,000L Poly Water Tank
• UV Double Filter Water System
• Water Treatment: Watertec System
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
• Large entertaining area with separate spa pavilion, & wood fire pizza oven pavilion
• Fruit trees; guava, mango, lime, papaya, pineapple, banana, golden passion fruit
• Sunshine Coast Council
This magnificent enchanting Hinterland hideaway property is truly something special and one to inspect.
Contact Caroline Thomas 0404 362 731 or Liam Anlezark 0409 759320
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.