1/138 Noosa Parade, NOOSAVILLE QLD 4566Sold $975,000
Fully renovated townhouse smack bang in the middle of Noosa.
Townhouse Sold - NOOSAVILLE QLD
So conveniently located that you can leave the car at home, 1/138 Noosa Parade ticks so many boxes. Perfectly positioned at the end of a small complex of only 6, makes it a livable home, great downsizer or a savvy investment opportunity. Did we mention the extremely affordable strata levies, sparkling shared pool and convenient off-street parking?
The renovation has been completed to a very high standard. Everything is brand new. This gives the successful buyer so many options.
The kitchen in this tidy townhouse has lots of surface space and great modern appliances, including an electric oven and stove, together with lots of storage makes for a fully functional kitchen.
The open plan downstairs floorplan has a great feel to it, whilst still having 3 clearly defined areas for kitchen, dining, and lounge, that flows into the private courtyard. With the added conveyance of a downstairs laundry and additional toilet.
The outdoor space is surrounded by palm trees, feeling like a tropical oasis in the heart of Noosa Parade and you can even see the swimming pool from your living room!
Back inside the property you can head up the stairs to find the 3 bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Enjoy views of leafy, Nancy Cato Park across the road. The main bedroom capitalizes on this view through large, double windows.
We could go on and on about this property so here is a few of the best bits;
• Extraordinarily low BC levies, shared pool, small complex of 6
• 159m2 Floorplan including private courtyard, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1 car port
• Brand new fixtures, fittings and lights. Freshly painted and courtyard upgraded
• Plenty of untimed street parking & conveniently close to public transport
• New hybrid waterproof flooring throughout
• New large solar bank on the roof for inexpensive energy
• New Daikin airconditioning unit downstairs
• Safe neighbourhood & central to local schools
• Minutes from Hastings Street and Gympie Terrace with shopping, cafes and dining
• Dolphin Park across the road, Munna Park & playground around the corner
• Fully updated and certified interconnecting smoke alarms
Ideally located between Hastings St. and Gympie terrace, you have the perfect balance of beach life and sophisticated dining experiences.
Properties like this are extremely rare in Noosa. There are so many more resort style units and townhouses in large complexes with huge outgoings that make it to the market. Please don’t confuse a small complex, liveable townhouse with affordable outgoings with resort listings.
There is sure to be plenty of interest in this ripper of a townhouse so please get in touch with the team at Stay Property Group to secure your own piece of paradise.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.